- Conspiracy theories are bullshit, grow-up and contribute to your country.
- Christians, you’re not the only belief system in America. Had you bothered to glance at the money God seems to need so much, it says–E pluribus unum–and if you really have to push your outdated agenda on politics, then I really have to tax you for it.
- I don’t really give a fuck whether or not you’re a Democrat or a Republican because as soon as you pick either you’re just another stagnant party member.
- Here’s the problem with the American economy: you can’t have an economic system based almost solely on buying things, and not pay 99% of the population enough to buy anything, but cheap food and emergency medical treatment.
- Why are women still treated like it’s 1514?
- Racism’s alive and well, in our lives, politics, and prison systems. This is ground we covered decades ago, bigger fish are being tossed into the pan.
- Don’t just vote for the president, examine the ballot, selfish people fund laws that enable private interests, generally, at the cost of the public, and they spend lots of money to make sure you, blindly, vote on them.
- Women get heart problems just like guys, which is why insurance companies need to cover more varieties of contraception because oral birth control raises blood pressure in a lot of women, whose heart health is just as important as a guy’s.
- If you, still, don’t “believe” in evolution, climate change, and vaccinations, then stop believing in your iPhone, car, and everything else science made possible (which we typically take completely for-granted), so you’re not such huge, obvious, hypocrites.