- Has the death penalty ever prevented a crime?
- Has it ever solved a case?
- Do we kill prisoners because they deserve it, or because it’s too expensive keep to keep them alive?
- Is it moral to administer the death penalty knowing our justice system is clearly polluted with racism, greed, and ignorance?
- Death is absolute, testimonies aren’t: placing hands on God’s special book, and swearing to tell the truth doesn’t mean shit because every time we recall a memory, we change it. And swearing on an inanimate object? Come on. Is that concrete enough to watch someone die over the course of half-an-hour?
- Is a lawyer more interested in protecting the truth, or their pocketbook?